martes, 9 de noviembre de 2021


CONCERT EVER 

In 2014 I had the opportunity to attend my first concert, where I went to see the band ONE OK ROCK which is a Japanese rock band, the event was in the Teatro la Cúpula that is in Parque O'higgins . I was accompanied by my best friend and we had a great time, the atmosphere was very lively and everyone at the concert was very happy and having a good time, we all sang the songs and the concert ended with a romantic song that I really liked at the time.


When I left I was too happy and excited to have lived that experience with my friend's company, outside of La Cupula we bought some things of the band and then we went home. 




 
Some time later, in 2019, I was able to go to Chayanne's concert together with my mother, everyone at the concert was having a good time, all the public sang and danced to his songs. I still remember that behind my back there was a girl who kept screaming "Dad, I love you!" jajajaja. Since I was little I listened to Chayanne so it was no problem having to learn her songs because I already knew them all. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Change to my study programme Like chemistry and pharmacy, it has many areas in which you can work, I think the program has the necessary su...