lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2021

 MY PET 

I have only had one pet in my entire life and that is my dog named Bobby, we got him in 2015 when a neighbor of my grandmother was giving many dogs up for adoption. So he has been with us for many years.

Bobby is of medium height, his coat is light brown and he loves to run, he is a crazy dog and is never still, he loves to be stroked on the belly  and whenever he sees me he turns on his back so I can pet him.


When I was at school I could see him more often and play with him because I was out very early in the afternoon from school, but when I entered college all this changed and my time with my dog decreased a lot because I spent all day outside and that made me saddened a lot.  With the pandemic I was able to see him every day, we played a lot and I started taking him out for a walk around the sector. Thanks to my dog, I have not felt so alone during this pandemic, I have been able to enjoy my time with him and he makes my life more beautiful.

1 comentario:

  1. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

 Change to my study programme Like chemistry and pharmacy, it has many areas in which you can work, I think the program has the necessary su...