viernes, 7 de enero de 2022

 CHILDHOOD SERIES


When I was child, I didn't use to watch television very often, so I didn't watch animated series, but I remember watching teletubies for a long time, it was a program that entertained me a lot and I enjoyed it.


When I was 8 years old I started to like the Winnie the Pooh movies and which I saw several times, my favorite character was always Piglet because he found him cute. I also used to watch the pink panther on canal 13 when I came home from school in the afternoon before doing my homework.

  


But since we got a computer and the internet I started to watch anime and until now it is what I watch the most in my free time. My favorite anime is D-gray man because he is the first one I saw when I was 12 years old and I have a special affection for him for that, I liked him a lot. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Change to my study programme Like chemistry and pharmacy, it has many areas in which you can work, I think the program has the necessary su...