lunes, 10 de enero de 2022

 MY FUTURE JOB


For some time now, I have had the illusion of being able to work soon on what I am studying and I would like to be able to interact and help people, which is why the hospital pharmacy area draws my attention.

In my second year studying chemistry and pharmacy I did my first internship in a hospital. The atmosphere was quite busy and the pharmacist in charge had a lot of work to do, but despite that it was very interesting and a very beautiful area. I remember that I really liked the clinical pharmacy.



The good thing about a degree in chemistry and pharmacy is that there are a wide variety of jobs that you can apply for, and if I get to be in a laboratory or in a hospital or in an office, I would not bother, because I would be doing something that like it and that I studied for it.



I probably won't travel for work, but I would like to leave the country and look for work in other parts of the world. I would love to know how science is carried out in other countries, how the area in which I want to work works and meet new people. I would not like to stay to live in Chile forever. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Change to my study programme Like chemistry and pharmacy, it has many areas in which you can work, I think the program has the necessary su...