domingo, 16 de enero de 2022

 Time travel to the future


 
I don't really like to think so many years in the future but I will place myself in the year 2032, where I will be 34 years old.

In that year I already see myself outside the university working in some specialty of chemistry and pharmacy. I imagine living alone in an apartment with the pleasant company of a kitten and traveling the world on vacation, enjoying and discovering new places. For now I imagine myself alone, but I wouldn't mind sharing my home with someone else.

I also believe that at that time there may already be a great technological advance, such as robots replacing human work in some areas such as product sales or customer service.



I imagine greater economic progress in Chile, as well as great progress in social spheres, there are probably better laws than now and a better environment in society.

Despite the technological advance that exists, there may be political and social problems due to the use of water, currently we are seeing a lot of drought in different areas of the world and as we are going I think it will be a big problem in the future. It only remains to hope that science and technology allow us to avoid this situation and hopefully as a society we contribute to this, because I think we lack a lot of education and respect for the environment.

I also like to think that in those years there will be a great advance in science, especially in the use of other mechanisms to "combat" bacteria that are increasingly resistant to antibiotics. A few days ago I found information on the use of bacteriophages to attack specific bacteria, I believe that this research is on the right track and will be the treatment that will be used in the future. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Change to my study programme Like chemistry and pharmacy, it has many areas in which you can work, I think the program has the necessary su...