domingo, 16 de enero de 2022

 Change to my study programme


Like chemistry and pharmacy, it has many areas in which you can work, I think the program has the necessary subjects to know which area to choose and what to specialize in in the future. What would change would be the common plan since it lasts 2 years and I think that is a long time, only after the third year there are subjects specific to the degree, so I would reduce that time to only 1 year or mix subjects from the common plan with some courses. university specific.

There are subjects in which I would change the teachers who teach them because I personally think they do their job poorly. The fact that every year they have a high reprobation indicates that there are problems that they have not been able to improve and continue to fail at the same thing.

I would also like there to be the possibility of doing more internships because with the current study plan there is not much time for it, each semester the academic load is excessive and there is not enough time for voluntary internships.

Currently there are few elective subjects that must be taken to obtain the required credits, it would be good to be able to take subjects from other faculties as electives and not just stick with the scientific subjects of the faculty, for example, take a subject of art or philosophy, It would be quite interesting and necessary since it is useful that we can expand our knowledge in areas other than those to which we are always exposed. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi, I also believe should have more elective subjects about the cultural area or other areas, because I think these can help to relax and destress.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I agree that teachers have to improve their teaching but I also understand that they can't have more class to class interaction with the student because of the large number of students per course.

    ResponderEliminar

 Change to my study programme Like chemistry and pharmacy, it has many areas in which you can work, I think the program has the necessary su...